Rest Ministries daily devotionals have been going out to thousand of people each day since the late 1990s, all written by those walking … >> More
HopeKeepers support groups are support groups/Bible studies designed to meet the emotional and spiritual needs of the person who lives … >> More
What inspires a young woman at 25 to think she could start a national ministry for people with chronic illness? Why did Lisa think … >> More
- Believing in God’s Plan Instead of the Pain
- How God Makes Me Brave To Face My Illness
- When You Are Too Ill or Tired to Pray
- How Can I Face Another Day?
- Where is our Hope in Chronic Illness?
- Enduring The Seasons of Suffering
- Ever Felt Like You Were On A Tilt-A-Whirl of Life?
- Ice Cream for Breakfast? The Challenge of Healthy Eating
Our shop offers books, gifts, resource items for churches and more. It is how Rest Ministries pays our internet bills and provides the … >> More
Sunroom Social Network
Note: Our Sunroom is currently under construction. We will open September 2015. Looking for a place to connect with others who are … >> More
If you could use a little perk in life, check out our freebies. It's the little things that can keep us encouraged, give us hope, and … >> More