Rest Ministries daily devotionals have been going out to thousand of people each day since the late 1990s, all written by those walking … >> More
HopeKeepers support groups are support groups/Bible studies designed to meet the emotional and spiritual needs of the person who lives … >> More
What inspires a young woman at 25 to think she could start a national ministry for people with chronic illness? Why did Lisa think … >> More
- What is Your Life Magnifying? We all Magnify Something.
- Did You Know That What You Believe Matters?
- What Happens When We Really Devote Ourselves to Prayer?
- Thank Those Who Walk Beside You Through Illness
- Shipwrecked Or Keeping Up Our Courage?
- God’s Peculiar Solutions Always Fit Our Live Perfectly
- Feeling Less Than a Chronic Illness Warrior?
- There Will Come a Day When God Stops Upcycling Our Lives
Our shop offers books, gifts, resource items for churches and more. It is how Rest Ministries pays our internet bills and provides the … >> More
Sunroom Social Network
Looking for a place to connect with others who are ill and believe in Jesus? Our Sunroom is a place to find friendship, support, tips, … >> More
If you could use a little perk in life, check out our freebies. It's the little things that can keep us encouraged, give us hope, and … >> More