Rest Ministries daily devotionals have been going out to thousand of people each day since the late 1990s, all written by those walking … >> More
HopeKeepers support groups are support groups/Bible studies designed to meet the emotional and spiritual needs of the person who lives … >> More
What inspires a young woman at 25 to think she could start a national ministry for people with chronic illness? Why did Lisa think … >> More
- How Can We Best Prepare Ourselves for the Day?
- Can You Spread God’s Love with Your Chains?
- Chronic Illness Making You Feel Trapped?
- Are You Living Like a Scorched Lemon?
- Someone Is Praying For You
- When Your Doctor Feels Like an Enemy Not an Advocate
- Being An Elite Athlete In The Invisible Illness Fight
- Do You Long to be Truly Seen?
Our shop offers books, gifts, resource items for churches and more. It is how Rest Ministries pays our internet bills and provides the … >> More
Sunroom Social Network
Note: Our Sunroom is currently under construction. We will open September 2015. Looking for a place to connect with others who are … >> More
If you could use a little perk in life, check out our freebies. It's the little things that can keep us encouraged, give us hope, and … >> More