Rest Ministries daily devotionals have been going out to thousand of people each day since the late 1990s, all written by those walking … >> More
HopeKeepers support groups are support groups/Bible studies designed to meet the emotional and spiritual needs of the person who lives … >> More
What inspires a young woman at 25 to think she could start a national ministry for people with chronic illness? Why did Lisa think … >> More
- Be Slow to Anger Despite The Pain of Chronic Illness
- When God Puts You in a Holding Pattern
- Are You Watchful of How Far You Wander From God?
- Does God See The Real Needs of Those with Chronic Illness?
- Has The Flick Of A Switch Stopped Us Seeing?
- Are You Taking Time To Talk About Jesus?
- God Is Working in Our Lives, Regardless of How it Appears to Others
- Are You Using Spring as a Time to Rebirth Your Soul?
Our shop offers books, gifts, resource items for churches and more. It is how Rest Ministries pays our internet bills and provides the … >> More
Sunroom Social Network
Looking for a place to connect with others who are ill and believe in Jesus? Our Sunroom is a place to find friendship, support, tips, … >> More
If you could use a little perk in life, check out our freebies. It's the little things that can keep us encouraged, give us hope, and … >> More