Rest Ministries daily devotionals have been going out to thousand of people each day since the late 1990s, all written by those walking … >> More
HopeKeepers support groups are support groups/Bible studies designed to meet the emotional and spiritual needs of the person who lives … >> More
What inspires a young woman at 25 to think she could start a national ministry for people with chronic illness? Why did Lisa think … >> More
- How God Makes Me Brave To Face My Illness
- When You Are Too Ill or Tired to Pray
- How Can I Face Another Day?
- Where is our Hope in Chronic Illness?
- Enduring The Seasons of Suffering
- Ever Felt Like You Were On A Tilt-A-Whirl of Life?
- Ice Cream for Breakfast? The Challenge of Healthy Eating
- Is There Even A Trickle Of Water In Your Well?
Our shop offers books, gifts, resource items for churches and more. It is how Rest Ministries pays our internet bills and provides the … >> More
Sunroom Social Network
Looking for a place to connect with others who are ill and believe in Jesus? It is a place to find friendship, support, tips, and … >> More
If you could use a little perk in life, check out our freebies. It's the little things that can keep us encouraged, give us hope, and … >> More