Rest Ministries daily devotionals have been going out to thousand of people each day since the late 1990s, all written by those walking … >> More
HopeKeepers support groups are support groups/Bible studies designed to meet the emotional and spiritual needs of the person who lives … >> More
What inspires a young woman at 25 to think she could start a national ministry for people with chronic illness? Why did Lisa think … >> More
- How a Possum Reminds Me of God’s Hand on My Life
- Do You Have Many Troubles?
- Trusting God When We Must Find a New Doctor
- It is Hard to Make Plans When Illness Gets is the Way
- Does Your Suffering Seem to Last Indefinitely?
- Recognizing I am Not Alone in My Illness and Imperfections
- When Church is a Lonely Place
- Is God Ever Grey?
Our shop offers books, gifts, resource items for churches and more. It is how Rest Ministries pays our internet bills and provides the … >> More
Sunroom Social Network
Looking for a place to connect with others who are ill and believe in Jesus? Our Sunroom is a place to find friendship, support, tips, … >> More
If you could use a little perk in life, check out our freebies. It's the little things that can keep us encouraged, give us hope, and … >> More