We are so excited that over 20 people have already signed up for our Fall Bible Study! We will be conquering the topics of:
- I Can’t Do it Alone – Discover how to feel more comfortable accepting help from others.
- I Feel So Guilty - Learn how to overcome feelings of guilt, moving towards acceptance of God’s grace.
- Everything Is So Out of Control – Find out how to surrender over to God your attempts to control your life.
- My Body Image Is Hurting – Chronic illness often affects one’s body image. Recognize how to base your self-image on how God sees you.
- How Do I Cope With This Depression? – Understand why even Christians become depressed and how to move on to feeling better.
Sue Ellen, who led the Summer Study says. . .
I cannot believe it is already Autumn, my favorite time of the year! Especially since the weather gets cooler and it has been a long hot summer here in Florida.
I really am excited to have the blessing of hosting another study! Everyone blessed me so much in the previous study by the way they shared their hearts and how they ministered to each other on the calls. I was amazed how God used each person, it was such a blessing and I was so blessed to be a part of it! I cannot wait to see what God reveals in this next study, and to meet new people.
What I like most about these Bible studies is that they have been geared to our unique journeys with chronic illness, and take into account how illness affects our whole life, and most important,our relationship with the Lord and His will for our life. Hope to see you there!
Interested? ALL THE DETAILS ARE HERE (when, where, how, and link to get the study!)