If you had to choose what 3 words describe your life right now, what would they be? We asked you & here are some of your answers… Good to reflect on.
When we are trying to keep up with the world it’s easy to forget that God knows our limits & that we are to use those weaknesses to serve Him, not fret that we can’t do what the world does.
Romans 12: 2 says, “Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test & approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing & perfect will.”
The world’s will will never be ours… thank goodness!
I hope you will share your 3 words in the comments section below.
- Painful, frustrating, (always) hopeful –Sherrie
- Hopeful, tired, thankful. –Christine
- Stressful, hopeful, painful –June
- Suffering, blessed, humbled – Claudia
- Challenging, lonley, but full of hope in Christ –Peggy
- Busy, joyful, painful –S&ra
- Hidden, strange, protected -Reni
- Frustrated, uninvolved, dieting -Becki
- Hopeless, directionless, lonely -Junie
- Blessed by God –Robin
- Blessed, God, family –Donna