Rest Ministries provide ongoing communication between HopeKeeper groups, resources, & by providing HopeKeeper leaders with resources to be a good advocate for those with illness or invisible disabilities for their church & community.
We rely on our volunteer staff to support the entire ministry, so to be best informed we recommend that you sign up for the Sunroom & our weekly newsletter HopeNotes so you don’t miss out on anything important!
- Through our HopeKeepers Leaders Group at the Rest Ministries Sunroom
- Through our weekly Hope Endures Podcasts
- Through our weekly HopeNotes emailed newsletter
- Through articles that our founder writes on a weekly basis, many of which can be shared with those in your group, or with your church leadership.
- We always are searching for resources for your groups & individuals. Be sure to see the newest information in our HopeKeepers Magazine & our
web site updates that can be emailed to you.
- We provide Bible studies, resource lists, drama skits, books, audio tapes & more.
- We provide HopeKeepers items, such as tote bags, denim shirts, balloons, keychains, coffee mugs, pens & much more to give your group that sense of belonging.Visit our bookstore at www.comfortzonebooks.com & look under HopeKeepers & Fun Stuff
- Most importantly, we pray for our HopeKeepers support group leaders & continue to request input on ways in which we can assist & serve.