There are lots of ways to save money these days. Here are a few ideas we’ve been recently using!
- smartsource.com & coupons.com list their coupons at the beginning of each month.
- Sign up for memberships at your pharmacy. CVS.com, RiteAid.com, & Walgreens.com are a few that have amazing deals online & you can print coupons out. CVS sends out email surveys that take 5-10 minutes too & you get $5 CVS bucks.
- Sign up to get the ads in advance at the stores you frequent the most so you know what is coming up.
- Use paperless coupons. Many sites now allow you to put in your store’s membership cards (such as your grocery store or pharmacy membership). You go online & click on all the coupons you want & they automatically will be applied when you check out at the actual store & use your card membership.
- Don’t forget to go straight to the manufacturer of items you use frequently & sign up for deals or coupons. For example, Procter & Gamble has a huge assortment of coupons available.
- Want to trade coupons? thriftyfun.com
- Need to buy something in bulk, like Ensure? Look for coupons in bulk on ebay or craigslist.com . For just $5-10 you can get hundreds of dollars worth in coupons.
- Watch anything that is BOBO (Buy one, get one free). Lots of times there are coupons for the product. You buy 1 & get the second free. Then your coupon is applied to the first item. You can often get 2 products for the 25% of the price of just one – or less!