New Way RA™ is a new, “health-focused talk show all about rheumatoid arthritis (RA).” Hosted by Deborah Norville, & featuring Chronic Illness Coach (& one of our favorite Invisible Illness week guests!) Rosalind Joffe, it’s described on their website as. . .
A New Way RA™ is a first-of-its-kind talk show, providing expert support & advice for people living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA). Host Deborah Norville introduces an exciting panel of experts & people living with RA who share their experiences, challenges, insights, & triumphs. It’s a show that will inspire you to see & feel that there is now a new way to live with RA.
Tell us what you think!
Related articles by Zemanta
- Invisible Illness Week Features Virtual Conference & Fresh Awareness (invisibleillnessweek.com)
- How to Be a Fabulous Friend to Those with Illness (invisibleillnessweek.com)
- 25 Years in Arthritis: New Treatments, Hope (abcnews.go.com)
- Common Myths about Rheumatoid Arthritis (brass&ivory.blogspot.com)
- FDA Approves Rheumatoid-Arthritis Drug (online.wsj.com)