We found a web site that is packed full of the Top 50 Christian Business & Finance Blogs that will help you underst& how to organize your own personal finances, get out of debt, set up college funds, save for retirement, invest, underst& legalese of financial issues & much more.
Some of these resources include:
- ChristianPF.com: This site gives advice on everything from credit card tips, building personal wealth to banking tips. Also be sure to check out the “Money in the Bible” category to help you see your priorities more clearly.
- Gather by Little: Use simple Bible tips to help you increase your personal wealth, “little by little.”
- Why Religion is an Important Part of Personal Finance: Read articles about how to save money by cutting costs in unlikely places.
- Christian Finance Blog: Browse categories like taxes, retirement, emergency fund, & more. This blog gives great financial advice that is “relevant to today?s Christian.” Don?t forget to check out the verse of the day!
- Free Money Finance: Find tons of helpful resources on this blog inlcuding saving for your kids? college tuition, holiday spending trends, & Biblical investing.
- Fallible.com: Katy McKenna Raymond writes about her personal Christian experiences often touching on money & finance.
- Good Sense Ministry: Learn about the financial & spiritual benefits of stewardship.
- Crown Financial Ministries: This site gives valuable information on organizing & underst&ing your money.
This is one page you will want to bookmark & refer to often!