If you are even thinking about starting an illness support group, you won’t want to miss this book.
It’s packed full of 320-pages of all the answers RM Director Lisa has given group leaders in emails for over 10 years. It also includes a chapters on Suffering, Healing, and How Churches Can Make a Difference.
- Here are some of the other things you will find in this new book!
- What a chronic illness is and does it matter if it’s invisible
- A brief history of illness ministry in the medical community
- Benefits of small group ministry for the individual and the church
- How to lead when you are ill
- Steps to formulate the purpose of your small group, the logistics, guidelines, and your vision
- Preparing your presentation to church leadership
- Planning your first meeting
- Promotion and attendance tips
- Maintaining a positive group when things get difficult
- How to answer tough questions about healing and suffering
- A special chapter on ways a church can make a significant difference in the lives of the chronically ill
- A bonus checklist to follow along while you plan!
Want to purchase a copy today? They are for sale on the Rest Ministries bookstore web site. And just a little reminder that Lisa donates ALL funds from the book to Rest Ministries!